Khmelnitsky Polytechnic College is one of the oldest educational institutions in Podillya. The Khmelnitsky Electromechanical College was founded in 1965.
The author of the coat of arms of technical school is a specialist Zalizetskyy Anatoliy Mykhailovich
During its existence, the institution was undergoing reforming processes that took place in the system of national education. In February 1991, the technical school was the first in Ukraine to become a college status. In 2003, the Training and Methodological Center of the Institute of Distance Learning of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic" was opened on its base. On March 23, 2015, by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine Khmelnitsky Polytechnic College was attached to the National University "Lviv Polytechnic" by Order No.339. Lviv Polytechnic National University is an educational institution that, according to the annual Ukrainian ratings, not only became the best in Ukraine, but also entered the ranking of the best universities in the world according to the authoritative British edition of Times Higher Education. It is a great honor and responsibility for Khmelnitsky Polytechnic.
At the time the question arose about updating the symbols of college. During the development of the emblem, the symbols of the Khmelnitsky Electromechanical College and the ancient heraldic symbols of Podillya and Proskurov were taken into account. According to D. Onkovych, developers of the emblem adhered to the idea that the past helps to comprehend deeply contemporary, intuitively predict tomorrow.
The new emblem of the Khmelnitskiy Polytechnic College of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic" was approved by the Collegium of the Labor Collective on June 26, 2018.
The authors of the coat of arms of the college
teacher of social disciplines Bagas Liudmyla Nikolaevna,
teacher of specialization Kondratyuk Yevgeny Sergeevich
The basis of the emblem is a shield, which symbolizes reliability. This element confirms that the Khmelnitsky Polytechnic College is an institution not only with the history and traditions of the Middle Ages, but also the institution which provides fundamental knowledge and high-quality vocational education. The shield framed by bay leaves is a symbol of victory and glory. From the previous coat of arms is a book depicting a gear, which is a confirmation of the connection between generations and history of college.
The sun rises above the shield - this is the emblem of Podillya, which symbolizes that in 1965 a new educational institution - electromechanical technical school - was opened in Podillya. Historical coat of arms of Podolsky land from the XV century. is considered a schematic image of the sun. In Chernyakhiv and Trypillya cultures, solar signs have been identified that mark the generations of the ancient Gentiles of the sun - a symbol of well-being, fertility and wealth. Sixteen rays of the sun symbolize sixteen districts of the Podilsky voivodship - the territorial unit of the State of the Commonwealth. During the historical existence of Podillya land, they became part of various state formations from the principality of Podolsk to the Russian Empire. At the same time, the historical symbol of Podillya is the sun, always kept on the coat of arms of the administrative unit. There is this historical symbol on the modern emblem of the Khmelnitsky region. Dismissing this symbol on the coat of arms of the college, we assert that the sun of the Khmelnitsky Polytechnic College will always shine on the educational field.
In the center of the coat of arms there are three arrows on a blue background - the historical coat of arms of Proskur, which is based on the Khmelnitsky polytechnics. The emblem of the regional center of Khmelnytsky takes its genealogy from a distant past. It is believed that this symbol was started from the middle of the XVII century. There is a legend behind the noble knight Florian Shariy, an ancestor of the Zamoisky gentry, being fatally injured by three arrows, complained to the king that he was not the wound most affected by his suffering, but the land misunderstandings with his neighbor. As gratitude for the valor of Florian, the king bought the disputed village and gave it to the descendants of a Zamoisky knight. At the same time, he presented the family of the Zamois emblem, which looked like three crossed arrows. In 1665, Marcin Zamoysky became the rental owner of the Ploskirov town, in accordance with the decree of the Polish king Jan Kazimierz. Since the settlement for a long time belonged to Zamoisky, these elements of the family emblem were reflected in the emblem of the city. In 1735, with the advent of the Russian Empire, the Podillya Province was founded. It was documented on January 22, 1796, when the decree "On the emblems of the cities of Minsk, Volyn, Bratslav and Podolsk provinces" came out. Currently, the historical emblem of Khmelnytsky city is a rounded shield with three golden crossed arrows on a blue background.
The Latin phrase "DOCENDO DISCIMUS", which in translation means teaching, is learning - says: the COP pedagogical team is constantly working on its professional self-improvement, new methods and technologies of students' training, which allow future specialists to be competitive in the labor market.
The activities of our teachers ensure the sustained effectiveness of the educational process through the use of original forms, methods, techniques, means of education and training, new systems of training and education, methods, techniques, means of work on the basis of their improvement, highlights new ways of solving pedagogical tasks.
the song was cteated to 30th years college.
That's not a sunshine
The blue sky breaks down
That is our college Alma-Mother
We embrace us
From year to year for life
And we set ourselves up the stairs
In the winter in summer time
And we drink knowledge and things
From your audience
From year to year for life